Register Now
Kane99

Ever meet up with a person you met in an online video game?

I have met a lot of people over the years gaming online, but I have never met any of them in real life. There was one time an online friend of mine, who we met playing COD 4 or MW2, who was close to coming to my brothers graduation party. But, he never showed up. 

Has there ever been a time where you actually met up with someone you met playing an online video game? What was it like? Would you ever do it again? 

Yes, I have met up with someone I met in PUBGM. It was really cool to finally meet them in person and hang out outside of the game. We had a great time and it solidified our friendship even more.

No, I have never met up with someone who I met on a video game. The difficulty you face when potentially meeting up with them is you’ve never met them and they could be someone else to who they describe themselves as…

Yes of course, I've meet with more than 7 guys that I played Top Eleven Football Manager with. We are all close friends now because we sit out and drink once in a while when time allows it. I've been on a 6 hours trip to meet a guy I connected with playing the same game.