Register Now
Kane99

Games you'd like to experience for the first time again

There's a lot of games I found growing up, that truly were something special. The likes of most GTA games I'd like to revisit for the very first time. For me, I think it would be either Sonic the Hedgehog, or Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3. As a kid those games were life changing to me. They're what got me into gaming. So to go back and experience them for the first time, I think would be cool. 

What are some games you'd like to experience for the first time again? 

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World, Portal, The Last of Us, GTA Vice City and Red Dead Redemption are few games that I would love to experience for the first time again!

Pro Evolution Soccer on PS 2. It was a wonderful time and I’ll say that was when I played game the most. What makes it all the more interesting is the fact that I play leagues and competitions with friends. 
Those were good times when we had a lot of times on our hands. 

For me it would be both Legend of Legaia as well as Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Legend of Legaia was my first JRPG (other than Pokemon) and I have many fond memories of beating the game for the first time at the age of 12. To be able to experience all of that again for the first time would be amazing. I also remember when I first finished Sonic 3 and Knuckles with Knuckles since I didn't know how to make it past the barrel in Carnival Night Zone as Sonic or Tails. I remember that fight with Mecha Sonic and how he goes super with the master emerald. That was epic and I would love to relive that again for the first time too.

I would have to say Mario Kart on SNES. I would love to go back to that one and play it again for the first time. Street Fighter 2 would be another great one to play for the first time. For old games though, it would hands down be Q*Bert.