Register Now
svjiminfxv

If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be?

Which celebrity would you spend a day with? Why did you choose that celebrity? Where would you go with that celebrity?

If I could spend a day with a celebrity, the celebrity I'd choose would be Jungkook. I'd love to spend the day with all the BTS members, but this question is only one celebrity. 

He seems like a fun person to be around. I think the best place to go with Jungkook would be a dance studio as he loves to dance. 

If I could spend a day with a celebrity, it would be none other than The King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan! He's has been my idol since my childhood. His struggle and journey from being a nobody to earning a place in the heart of billions all around the world inspires me a lot.

Ryan Reynolds. Apart from the fact that his acting is top notch, he is funny both on and off the set. I follow him on some social media platforms and what he posts, concerning his work and family is just hilarious. 

Henry Cavill is the one celebrity I wouldn't think twice about spending time with. He's my favourite actor at the moment. It feels so sad for me that he's no longer going to play Superman and The Witcher.