Register Now
Kane99

Do you think we'll get another Tomb Raider remastered set for the sequel games?

With the recent release of Tomb Raider I–III Remastered, it made me wonder about the many sequels to these three installments. Do you think we'll see another remastered set release that includes the next three mainline games? Those games are; Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Chronicles, and The Angel of Darkness. There are games to follow, but they could easily tackle these next three games for a remastered set and then take on the next set of games. 

Would you like to see these three games get remastered in its own set? And maybe after this remastered trilogy, they can work on a remaster or remake of; Tomb Raider: Legend, Anniversary and Underworld. 

I hope we get remasters of The Last Revelation, Chronicles, and The Angel of Darkness. (Especially that last one because the game really isn't that great to begin with and I think a remaster can redeem it.) Since the first three games got the remaster treatment, it's only fair these three get it as well. As for the trilogy, I think they're fine and though the games are almost 20 years old now they still hold up and look good IMO so they don't really need remasters IMO. Plus you can play them on your Series X/S since they're backwards compatible. (Or at least I know Anniversary is, that's how I played the game. I own the trilogy on PS3 though too.)