Register Now
Kane99

Killer Klowns From Outer Space: The Game Coming this Summer

I did not see this coming. I guess there is an upcoming video game based off of the cult classic horror comedy, Killer Klowns From Outer Space (1988). The game will be releasing June 4th for the PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. Illfonic is the team behind this, they were also responsible for the recent Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed, and you may also know them for that Friday the 13th game. Which I immediately was reminded of with the trailer below. 

I have never watched the movie, so I might wait to play this until after I check that out. 

I've loved that movie since it came out and I was a little girl. I had the hugest crush on Suzanne Snyder. She played Debbie Stone in the movie. But it was absolutely hilarious. My parents didn't want to let me watch it, so I stayed up until midnight, and snucked downstairs, and laughed my ass off through the whole movie. It's one of my favorites to this day. Damn it, now I want to watch it.

Something interesting, is that I met Suzanne Snyder several years ago at Crypticon. She's really sweet. We actually talked for quite a while.

Edited by The Blackangel

Gotta say, I wasn't expecting to see a game based on a classic movie! You'd think they would have came out with a mediocre tie in game back in the day. Funny enough I just made a thread talking about movie tie in games, I guess they still make them here and there but I haven't really heard much about them until now lol. I don't think I ever actually sat down and watch this movie though.

Wait? What?! I don't care how bad the game will be, I must get this. Killer Klowns from Outer Space is a ridiculously movie. Spikey is my favorite Klown out of the lot - his balloon bloodhound cracks me up the whole movie.

On 3/6/2024 at 1:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

You have to see it. It's absolutely hilarious!

One of the funniest scenes for me was Jumbo annoying Curtis the cop. I still crack up when re-watching that scene.