Register Now
Heatman

Do you think mobile gaming will reach the level of console/PC gaming?

There's no doubt about how popular mobile gaming have been getting popular over the last couple of years. We have seen so many big games making it to the mobile platform because of the number of gamers who plays there.

How long do you think it's going to take before mobile gaming matches what we have in console and PC games? 

Not in this lifetime - Mobile gaming is an absolute cesspool and most people aren't into it that much. Mobile gaming doesn't have any real advantages over console or PC gaming as you can stream console/PC games to your mobile device through multiple platforms so you can play them anywhere.

I think eventually mobile gaming may be close to being on par with console gaming, not sure about PC gaming though. Technology moves fast and PC specs can easily change just by purchasing the latest graphics card, and upgrading your CPU and getting more RAM. Phones and consoles are always going to be a little behind since you can't just swap out parts to make them run smoother like you can on a PC.

I would not compare the two, I enjoy them both. Yesterday I was stuck in the bank for over an hour, I took out my smartphone and played NFS. If not for it I would have been bored to death. 
So for me they all serve their purposes.