Register Now
Kane99

Meta Quest has their own Game Pass style service?

I had no idea Meta Quest has their own game pass style service simply called Meta Quest+. I guess if you sign up, you can get two free games a month, which can be kept until your subscription is up. The service is only $7.99 a month, or $59.99 annually if you want to save a few bucks. And hey, if you're new, you can get a free month when signing up. 

There is some news to share though. Meta Quest+ will now include a Games catalog to select from instead of just the two free games every month. This catalog so far will feature 12 games on March 1st, those games being: 

• The Climb
  • Demeo
  • Espire 1: VR Operative
  • Fruit Ninja
  • Hand Physics Lab
  • Jurassic World Aftermath
  • Onward
  • Red Matter
  • A Township Tale
  • Sports Scramble
  • Until You Fall
  • Walkabout Mini Golf

So, if you get subscribed, you should be able to grab from any of these games, plus see two free games a month I imagine. 

Who here has already subscribed to their service? Do you think it's worth it right now? I just hope the catalog of games grows and it's not just the two games a month. 

More on this story here- https://xrsource.net/5859/meta-quest-takes-another-step-closer-to-xbox-game-pass/

I had no idea about this myself either until my youngest son mentioned it as we had access to a free trial for a month. It is very much worth the money if you use the VR a lot and they managed to find many games to keep them entertained on the VR. 

Fruit Ninja was very much a popular one! 

On 7/18/2024 at 12:03 AM, Shortie said:

I had no idea about this myself either until my youngest son mentioned it as we had access to a free trial for a month. It is very much worth the money if you use the VR a lot and they managed to find many games to keep them entertained on the VR. 

Fruit Ninja was very much a popular one! 

The addition of the games catalog to Meta Quest+ is nothing but a fantastic move because it provides even more variety and convenience for subscribers.

Having a catalog of games to choose from is so amazing. Not to talk of the two free games a month. This really make Meta Quest an incredible value for all the VR enthusiasts.