Register Now
Kane99

Buying peripherals & other gaming stuff from Temu/Wish and similar sites

Would you ever buy peripherals from shopping sites like Temu, Wish, and aliexpress? I have purchased stuff from other sites like Dealextreme, which sells a lot of cheap stuff made in china, got a 360 controller, battery chargers, and a gaming headset on there for super cheap. I've yet to purchase anything from Temu, Wish or other similar sites. Hell, I'd say Amazon is becoming a sort of Temu/Wish site with the amount of fake/cheap junk they allow for sale on there. 

Have you ever found good products from these sites? Or do you usually skip them? I thought the knockoff 360 headset they sold had better sound quality than Xbox OEM ones did. At least the ones I got from Dealextreme back in the day. 

I've bought from both Temu and Wish, and I've never had a problem with anything that I have gotten from either one. I'm not familiar with aliexpress, so I can't comment on either of them. But Temu and Wish are both credible to me. I got a pair of boots that I had been searching for for more than a year off Wish. So I'll vouch for both sites.