Register Now
Kane99

What the Golf? - Anyone play it?

I don't frequently play golf style games, but when I do, I usually tend to go for the fun, obscure, party style games. Like Golf with your friends for example, which doesn't take golf too seriously and is just a quick and fun game to play with a group of friends. But I found What The Golf? recently and it seems to be a completely different golf game. Instead of a standard golf game, this game is more of a mixed bag of obscure and fun puzzles and game modes that feature some aspects of golfing, but I wouldn't call this a golf game. Some modes are like golf style games, but the trailer shows driving segments and other random game modes mixed in. 

So has anyone played this? Is it worth checking out? https://store.steampowered.com/app/785790/WHAT_THE_GOLF/

I can't say I ever played this game and it is the first time I am hearing about it. After seeing the video above for it thought it looks a lot of fun and something I would for sure play when I have the chance. 

On 4/5/2024 at 1:13 AM, killamch89 said:

No - I've never played this game before. However, I've played "Golf With Your Friends" and it's actually a fun game to play with others.

Golf with Friends is a ton of fun. I have not played it in a while but given the chance and having some time, it is a game I could spend hours on playing with friends. 

On 4/13/2024 at 3:53 PM, Shortie said:

I can't say I ever played this game and it is the first time I am hearing about it. After seeing the video above for it thought it looks a lot of fun and something I would for sure play when I have the chance. 

Golf with Friends is a ton of fun. I have not played it in a while but given the chance and having some time, it is a game I could spend hours on playing with friends. 

Yeah - it does look like it has some potential. Also, I love play Golf with Friends with my gaming partners. It creates lots of hilarious moments.