Register Now
killamch89

What’s your go-to game for relaxing?

When life gets stressful, we all have that one game we turn to for some much-needed relaxation. Whether it's soothing music, beautiful scenery, or just simple gameplay, what's your go-to game for unwinding? Share your favorite titles and why they help you relax.

It actually depends on what I'm in the mood for but most times, it's going to be adventure games that I prefer to play when I want to relax and enjoy myself. The whole exploration part of the game offers soothing experience. 

On 4/27/2024 at 3:53 AM, Heatman said:

It actually depends on what I'm in the mood for but most times, it's going to be adventure games that I prefer to play when I want to relax and enjoy myself. The whole exploration part of the game offers soothing experience. 

Sometimes, in GTA online, I tend to go for drives around the map to some very distant locations and just admire the view. There's some pretty good viewpoints in-game if you really search for them.

I have a lot of video games that I like to play when I want to relax. Some examples I can give are Minecraft, Cities Skylines, The Witcher 3, and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Very peaceful games, and they help my mind relax and just feel good after a hard day.

10 hours ago, Yarik said:

I have a lot of video games that I like to play when I want to relax. Some examples I can give are Minecraft, Cities Skylines, The Witcher 3, and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Very peaceful games, and they help my mind relax and just feel good after a hard day.

How do you find the Witcher 3 peaceful. Is it the exploration part of it?

On 4/29/2024 at 2:39 AM, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, in GTA online, I tend to go for drives around the map to some very distant locations and just admire the view. There's some pretty good viewpoints in-game if you really search for them.

Imagine how good those views are in the game, I wonder what it's going to look like in the new GTA VI with all the improved graphics when it finally comes out. Rockstar have invested heavily in the game.