Register Now
Heatman

Have you ever had a serious illness?

Personally, I don't use to fall sick very often. I might stay 1 year and just fall sick once or not at all. But when it comes to the most serious illness I've had, it would be measles around 15 years ago. It nearly killed me.

Have you ever had a serious illness?

I caught pneumonia when I was only 2 weeks old. The doctor actually told my parents that if I didn't start showing some improvement soon that he was putting me in the hospital. I was knocking on death's door.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I caught pneumonia when I was only 2 weeks old. The doctor actually told my parents that if I didn't start showing some improvement soon that he was putting me in the hospital. I was knocking on death's door.

I was actually in the hospital for like 2 months but came around when he correctly diagnosed me with Pneumonia. The doctor I went to previously was diagnosing me with asthma and surprise, surprise - my health kept deteriorating.

Posted (edited)

Just a few weeks back, I was suffering from dengue. I had high fever of 106 degree F for straight 5-6 days. I was hospitalized as I got so weak that I fainted multiple times. That's the only serious illness I've had so far.

Edited by Debashis

On 5/25/2024 at 1:26 AM, Debashis said:

Just a few weeks back, I was suffering from dengue. I had high fever of 106 degree F for straight 5-6 days. I was hospitalized as I got so weak that I fainted multiple times. That's the only serious illness I've had so far.

Glad to hear your okay, mate. You should probably get some Beet Root to help rebuild your vitality and build up your blood again.

On 5/19/2024 at 2:30 AM, killamch89 said:

I had pneumonia once and I had some unknown illness that nearly killed me as well.

Damn it pneumonia. This is a very serious illness if you don't take it up with medical treatment immediately. My junior brother nearly died from it as well when he was 17 years old. 

On 6/3/2024 at 4:06 AM, Heatman said:

Damn it pneumonia. This is a very serious illness if you don't take it up with medical treatment immediately. My junior brother nearly died from it as well when he was 17 years old. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I nearly died from it as well as I was being misdiagnosed with Asthma and wasn't getting the proper treatment. It's not until my parents took me to another doctor who correctly diagnosed me that I was able to get the proper treatment.

On 6/12/2024 at 1:37 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I nearly died from it as well as I was being misdiagnosed with Asthma and wasn't getting the proper treatment. It's not until my parents took me to another doctor who correctly diagnosed me that I was able to get the proper treatment.

Damn! Imagine someone dying as a result of wrong medication. It's horrible!! This is why making sure to use a hospital that knows what they are doing because millions of people die everyday as a result of bad medication.