Register Now
Kane99

Xbox 360 Store is Closing July 29, 2024, they are doing sales right now

Source - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/05/14/xbox-360-price-reductions-available-now/

Since we all know the Xbox 360's store is closing down in July, you don't have much time left to pick up the digital games only available on the 360. Xbox is taking the opportunity to do a sale on Xbox 360 games up until the date they close up shop. There are some good deals here. There looks to be 66 games on sale right now, hopefully more to come. Some games are as low as $0.99, with Sniper Ghost Warrior being the cheapest at only $0.69. 

It sucks that the store is officially closing soon, but it's nice to see them putting up a sale. The link above lists out all the games available for sale. Clicking on them will bring you to their Xbox store. 

I need to boot up my Xbox 360 again and purchase some games that aren't backwards compatible on the Series S. I assume physical Xbox 360 games that aren't backwards compatible are going to go up in price now since the store is closing. It sucks that the store is closing, but at least Microsoft kept it up for a long time, much longer than Sony and Nintendo.