Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be a stand-up comedian or a concert pianist?

Imagine you had the talent and opportunity to be either a successful stand-up comedian or a renowned concert pianist. Which career would you choose and why? What aspects of each profession appeal to you the most?

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I would prefer to be a stand-up comedian, and the reason is not far-fetched. Comedy has evolved than what it used to be, and I know that I am going to make lots of money if I am able to become popular as well.

Honestly, this is a tough one for me. Yes, I love comedy but my dad used to be a pianist as well and he used  to perform all over the place and he loved it.

Since I am someone who is more into music, I would prefer being a concert pianist. Becoming a musician has always been in my bucket list. Hopefully someday when life becomes less busy, I would try walking in that path.

On 5/25/2024 at 1:23 AM, Debashis said:

Since I am someone who is more into music, I would prefer being a concert pianist. Becoming a musician has always been in my bucket list. Hopefully someday when life becomes less busy, I would try walking in that path.

What instrument would you like to play? Or you haven't decided as yet?

On 5/23/2024 at 6:26 PM, Kyng said:

A comedian. I really enjoy making people laugh!

I mean, I'm pretty good at telling jokes and coming up with them spontaneously but some of my humor can be extremely dark.