Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone feel they are a worse-than-average gamer?

Me definitely. I mess up all the time. I run around looking for items and lose the story when I should flow with it. I play very many games at once, losing track of the story and having to start new again. I don’t utilize my entire arsenal for some reason. I overexplore areas compromising the story. I criticize a game before getting the jist of it; I insult games offending players that love the game. I bring politics into games. I buy micro transactions for my favorite game series. Im a lousy gamer. 

I definitely don't feel worse than the average gamer. In fact, I'm pretty good at playing. I don't like to lose, so I train a lot. In games like CS 2, for example, I always try my best, and I perform better than the average player.

I definitely am way worse than the average player in shooter games, since I usually play simulation games.  But there are so many great games now on Steam that you can always find something that you love and enjoy 🙂  

I do know that I am not a seasoned gamer. When the gurus start talking about gaming, I feel like I don’t know much. So I can say I am intermediate, not a pro gamer but not a novice too.