Register Now
Jayson

Sims Games

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have come across a few of WatchMojo video games reviews and they are quite interesting and completely detailed. 

The channel have over 24 million subscribers, so that shows you how credible they are that pushed that number of people to subscribe to their channel. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Heatman said:

The channel have over 24 million subscribers, so that shows you how credible they are that pushed that number of people to subscribe to their channel. 

24 million subscribers, that's incredibly unbelievable. Do you know the amount of money they are making from the channel? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, their paycheck from the channel would be running in thousands of dollars. 

The real deal was when the channel started and how good they have been in game reviews analysis that got them where they are today. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

The real deal was when the channel started and how good they have been in game reviews analysis that got them where they are today. 

That's the information I'm not privy to but I'm going to just look into it by asking the channel over its comment section. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's the information I'm not privy to but I'm going to just look into it by asking the channel over its comment section. 

I believe that they are going to respond if it's more of a new video publication.