Register Now
Jayson

Sims Games

On 10/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when I saw the trailer the display picture alone made me know you have em the perfect solution to what he's looking for. 

Games playthrough on YouTube are always helpful especially if the games are your first time. You are bound to pick up few things from it as a guide. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Games playthrough on YouTube are always helpful especially if the games are your first time. You are bound to pick up few things from it as a guide. 

For sure, YouTube is simply an opener to gamers who are simply new with the game. It will help tell them what they should know. 

On 10/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when I saw the trailer the display picture alone made me know you have em the perfect solution to what he's looking for. 

That's how good some video games trailers can be very effective in ticking the spot for you to remember what you had already forgotten. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's how good some video games trailers can be very effective in ticking the spot for you to remember what you had already forgotten. 

Sure, and immediately they click to watch, seconds alone is enough for anyone to recall back the game which he or she played long ago. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, and immediately they click to watch, seconds alone is enough for anyone to recall back the game which he or she played long ago. 

Yeah, once the trailers are covering of the game it's made for, it's going to come with intriguing information about the game per say. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, once the trailers are covering of the game it's made for, it's going to come with intriguing information about the game per say. 

Yes, that's why I am always open to watch the game trailer to give me information about the game which is recommended by others, if its worthwhile or not for purchase. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's why I am always open to watch the game trailer to give me information about the game which is recommended by others, if its worthwhile or not for purchase. 

Real life know players recommendations that are closer to you are always better in getting you top notch games. 

On 7/16/2018 at 11:15 PM, Jayson said:

When I was a kid I loved making make believe worlds.  In fact, these worlds would have animal people, road maps, oceans, you name it.  However, though, later in life, I haven't gotten into SIMS, even though, given my personality and past, I'd probably like it.  So who has tried it and what is your feedback?

I think it's the gamers creativity that is very important when playing such Sim games where you get to create a masterclass. I love some with a touch of island 🏝. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Real life know players recommendations that are closer to you are always better in getting you top notch games. 

I understand, that your fellow players can recommend you a good game too. But if you don't have a fellow, you simply watch trailers to have ideas of how the game works. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, that your fellow players can recommend you a good game too. But if you don't have a fellow, you simply watch trailers to have ideas of how the game works. 

I don't necessarily need to make my decisions from watching trailers alone but making use of credible YouTube channels to know every single thing about the game. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't necessarily need to make my decisions from watching trailers alone but making use of credible YouTube channels to know every single thing about the game. 

YouTube comes with detailed information about the video game, because the YouTuber will take his or her time to spread the information in order for the listeners to get everything they need to know about the video game. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

YouTube comes with detailed information about the video game, because the YouTuber will take his or her time to spread the information in order for the listeners to get everything they need to know about the video game. 

Yeah, some channels are more detailed in how they make up their reviews and I believe that it's what matters so much to their subscribers. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, some channels are more detailed in how they make up their reviews and I believe that it's what matters so much to their subscribers. 

Sure, when your reviews are made quality, surely you'll gain lots of subscribers and viewers. If you aren't making something worthwhile no one comes much into your channel. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, channels like WatchMojo are my favorite when it comes to where I try to get my reviews. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, channels like WatchMojo are my favorite when it comes to where I try to get my reviews. 

I have come across a few of WatchMojo video games reviews and they are quite interesting and completely detailed.