Register Now
Jayson

Sims Games

When I was a kid I loved making make believe worlds.  In fact, these worlds would have animal people, road maps, oceans, you name it.  However, though, later in life, I haven't gotten into SIMS, even though, given my personality and past, I'd probably like it.  So who has tried it and what is your feedback?

I think Sims was one of the first games I played that I was hooked on. I've played all if not most of them, and had countless hours of fun. If you've enjoyed similar games I think you will definitely enjoy it. No harm in giving it a go. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Are you talking about the one whose image is shown below? 

I never really played this 'sims, it looks though like real cartoons, more of anime. I don't play anime games or having remembrance of it. 

images (17).jpeg

It's not really that too cartoonish in my opinion. I actually enjoyed playing it for a while before moving on from it. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played the Sims games, I do play simulation games, which is always ending in losses for me because the system.always favour to reward AI rather than me. 

What's the difference between Sim games and simulation games? I don't seem to know what makes vary from each other. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the difference between Sim games and simulation games? I don't seem to know what makes vary from each other. 

You can watch this trailer to know exactly what Sim games is all about. It's actually available on Playstation console now. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:46 PM, Heatman said:

You can watch this trailer to know exactly what Sim games is all about. It's actually available on Playstation console now. 

The game's graphics looks incredibly great. It looks like something I'm going to love playing. I haven't played such before but I will most likely now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, he's going to learn a lot from watching the YouTube video on such games. He may enjoy the game if it's something he's into. 

Yeah, when I saw the trailer the display picture alone made me know you have em the perfect solution to what he's looking for.