Register Now
Jerlene

Did anyone vote in the General Election?

As I'm to not from the US, I did have the opportunity to vote. I will have to wait three years for our General Election which is due to be held on the 5 May, 2022. I'm from the UK if anyone is wondering and our current Prime minister is Theresa may.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:35 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

As I'm to not from the US, I did have the opportunity to vote. I will have to wait three years for our General Election which is due to be held on the 5 May, 2022. I'm from the UK if anyone is wondering and our current Prime minister is Theresa may.

I have been observing the whole Brexit saga so I am all too familiar with who Theresa May is.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, killamch89 said:

I have been observing the whole Brexit saga so I am all too familiar with who Theresa May is.

I believe the whole country knows who the PM is now as a result of her negotiations with the EU. Brexit is a debate for another time however I doubt Theresa May will get voted in again. Time will tell! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

3 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I believe the whole country knows who the PM is now as a result of her negotiations with the EU. Brexit is a debate for another time however I doubt Theresa May will get voted in again. Time will tell! 

I thought the politicians in my country were incompetent but this is something else entirely - They don't even respect the constitution enough to draft a sensible solution to leaving the EU.