Register Now
Alexander.

Internet Banking

I use internet banking mainly for convenience as most cashless transactions can be handled right at home instead of having to make time to visit the bank. The main disadvantage is you can't withdraw cash from home 🤣 - you still have to visit an ATM or the bank.

I prefer internet banking for money transfer to some other person. And also during the shopping. This way I can easily make use of the bank debit instead of having to use the cards. I am not sure how much is the charge for using the banking every now and then. But it seems like a good option for anyone who wants to save money on transactions, by using say phone wallets. 

On 2/2/2019 at 3:08 AM, skyfire said:

I prefer internet banking for money transfer to some other person. And also during the shopping. This way I can easily make use of the bank debit instead of having to use the cards. I am not sure how much is the charge for using the banking every now and then. But it seems like a good option for anyone who wants to save money on transactions, by using say phone wallets. 

Banking fees in my country are ridiculous so I find myself using other transfer methods so that the bank doesn't rip me off.

8 minutes ago, DC said:

Ally Bank is nice solution. Great savings and CD rates, good customer service.

I have a Capital One Account and the rates aren't that bad either. They also didn't give me a hard time like Chase did even after I provided them with all the information they needed.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:06 AM, killamch89 said:

Banking fees in my country are ridiculous so I find myself using other transfer methods so that the bank doesn't rip me off.

What fees are they? What other transfer methods do you primarily use for your banking methods? Telephone banking? 

I like to use all of the services offered by my bank which include Internet, Mobile, Telephone, and Live Chat  Usually, I'll only visit the bank after I've resorted all four of these options first

Don't want to waste my time or fuel but there's some issues that require a trip.