Register Now
Alexander.

Cryptocurrencies?

Crypto can be good for anonymous gaming purchases online. It's secure which mean no one will have you card details on file.  What are you thoughts on Cryptocurrencies? Have you ever invested and what was the outcome? Did you make a loss or a gain? I'm feeling sorry for anyone invested when Bitcoin was £10,000 holding onto the fact it could increase for a profit, look how much it has dropped as of today. It's too much of a high risk investment. I once invested £200.00 into Bitcoin through Blockchain but my transaction was declined on their website but my card was still charge. After making a Visa dispute, they came up with "Evidence" that it went through. Never investing in Cryptocurrencies again. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

6 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Crypto can be good for anonymous gaming purchases online. It's secure which mean no one will have you card details on file.  What are you thoughts on Cryptocurrencies? Have you ever invested and what was the outcome? Did you make a loss or a gain? I'm feeling sorry for anyone invested when Bitcoin was £10,000 holding onto the fact it could increase for a profit, look how much it has dropped as of today. It's too much of a high risk investment. I once invested £200.00 into Bitcoin through Blockchain but my transaction was declined on their website but my card was still charge. After making a Visa dispute, they came up with "Evidence" that it went through. Never investing in Cryptocurrencies again. 

Cryptocurrency is a very risky market that is not for the faint of heart or ill-advised. You have to do proper research because there are a lot of scammers out there and cryptocurrency isn't something that is irreversible once you send it. I have invested and made a small profit about 2 years ago but I haven't really fooled around with it just because of how unstable and volatile the crypto market is.

I think crypto has power to get rid of the government and infrastructure. And that is something we don't need. You can see that people need to be careful of such concepts. And should not just hype the cryptocurrency. Because we know that it can be pretty effective to see how the crypto may change the way we are working on the daily transaction. I'd say it will cause more issues in society than anything. 

On 1/30/2019 at 8:58 AM, skyfire said:

I think crypto has power to get rid of the government and infrastructure. And that is something we don't need. You can see that people need to be careful of such concepts. And should not just hype the cryptocurrency. Because we know that it can be pretty effective to see how the crypto may change the way we are working on the daily transaction. I'd say it will cause more issues in society than anything. 

Actually, it will liberate the bank's hold on the average man and they are afraid of losing control over them because without it, they cannot push their unfair agendas on the average man.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:56 PM, killamch89 said:

Cryptocurrency is a very risky market that is not for the faint of heart or ill-advised. You have to do proper research because there are a lot of scammers out there and cryptocurrency isn't something that is irreversible once you send it. I have invested and made a small profit about 2 years ago but I haven't really fooled around with it just because of how unstable and volatile the crypto market is.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

I don't think it will recover. The reason being cryptos are nothing but fraud. And they tend to make it harder for their own transactions to convert into fiat aka local currency. And many countries are banning such transactions. So it's better to have some sort of mechanism with which we can opt out these days. I don't trust any game or the company that prefers crypto currency. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I don't think it will recover. The reason being cryptos are nothing but fraud. And they tend to make it harder for their own transactions to convert into fiat aka local currency. And many countries are banning such transactions. So it's better to have some sort of mechanism with which we can opt out these days. I don't trust any game or the company that prefers crypto currency. 

I don't exactly trust banks either because they are the biggest crooks but they have some sort of accountability in place. Cryptocurrencies don't have any such regulation so it is open to being abused by unscrupulous individuals/entities.

Yes banks are not trust worthy either. We never know when banks co-operate with government and can get our money out. And same can be said with fake coins going on. They seem to be exiting the moment they get funding. So it does not seem like a good approach for investing the money. Blockchain projects are scam from what I have seen so far.