Register Now
Soron66

Hello humans of Sol 3

I am Soron66 and I am a fanfiction writer and gamer. Games I love are the halo franchise(excluding spartan assault, halo wars 1& 2, and halo 3 ODST even though ODST had its moments.), the destiny games, Lego Dimensions, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: The Old Republic Online, Star Wars: Battlefront II 2017, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and quite a few others. while i know that Battlefront II 2017 wasn't that well received at launch and has horrid lightsaber combat I do enjoy it quite a bit. Especially, because I get to play as certain characters a little more accurately than Jedi Academy mods allow. Grievous for example. Also, the multiplayer is vastly better than Jedi Academy. i'm currently in the process of acquiring enough credits to acquire Count Dooku because he's much more useful than Obi-Wan for Heroes vs Villains and/or Heroes Showdown. however, as much as I love the multiplayer... I am horrid at it. Even though I'm slowly getting better at pvp I'm still horrid at it tbh. Anyhoo, that's enough about star wars. Let's move on to Halo. I know a LOT of gamers out there hate the games post-halo 3 because of the armor abilities and the ability to use knife assassinations. However, in my personal opinion that just made the franchise better... and a bit easier for those of us that aren't great in multiplayer(still horrid at it though.) I also love the new designs, animations, and realism of the sounds and guns. i do admit that i wish the chain-gun turrets were still infinite. However, i'm happy with the games overall. Destiny is pretty similar to halo as they were made by some of the same game-makers. It's also very fun as well. I believe this concludes my introduction.

Hi. I may play the game, but i do the free-to-play thing. I have a bounty hunter called Jagg Bligo, a sith warrior called Premmrach or something like that, and a jedi consular called Themmin. The latter is the only female one i have. I just felt like switching it up. Besides, the male voices... don't sound that great. In my opinion anyway. Only male voice that does sound good is my sith warrior's. My bounter hunter is my 3rd character. Sith warrior is first while the consular is second. I had a smuggler called Orbaniz, but i had to delete him. I'm guessing that i was inactive from the game for so long that the name Orbaniz was claimed by someone else. Ttyl Cleopatra92.