Register Now
skyfire

How much data you spend on mobile gaming?

I have daily 4GB limit for the mobile. And next day the limit is reset. I tend to make use of the phone only for the social media and some of the times. Most of my games are small so they don't consume much energy. I am trying to find out if the mobile consumes the most data. I want to know if the spending time on mobile is fun and one can have less data consumed for most games. I am guessing it is purely dependent on the games. 

What do you think, how much data do you spend on mobile?

I see so you don't install them on the SD Card? In such case you may end up playing hardly few of them. or in fact none at all. I have a lot of space that makes me use more and more phone space. And so in such case I think getting new phone is the only option. 

There are some apps on android that can reduce the background data leak. But that does not work on apps which connect with the permissions that we offer. So it's always better to reduce the notifications that connect with the internet. For example twitch connects a lot to fetch the live streams. 

4G of data is already included in my Phone Bundle Package. 4,000MB is more than enough for the mobile games I play.

Most of the time when I travel around, there are three WiFi hotpots which I hook up to so running out of 4G isn't a worry for me. 

I think some games like the clash of clans can be seriously good for the small amount of data. But the daily amount of data that we consume on the net doing other things is more than 2 gb per day. I think having large amount of the data often can be good for the streaming.