Register Now
DylanC

Any interest in Google Stadia?

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed totally agree. Googles engineers are so immature. They create projects and expect people to like them and use them from day 1. And if not they scrap project in few days. Happened to many of their projects. I hope stadia doesn't become graveyard like that. Even google product like Google Reader can die. I am kind of skeptical on what google does. If this were to be microsoft or Sony I'd say we have some chance. Google is unreliable on any project. 

The fact that they promised it would be latency-free...I know it won't get much further than that.

My only issue with google behind it is that their project fails if they don't have motivation to continue. For example many good softwares in the past were closed by google. And they kind of dont continue a lot of projects. they are talented bunch but they have motivation and sticking to it till the end problem. It's hard to trust google on projects. 

My only issue with google behind it is that their project fails if they don't have motivation to continue. For example many good softwares in the past were closed by google. And they kind of dont continue a lot of projects. they are talented bunch but they have motivation and sticking to it till the end problem. It's hard to trust google on projects. 

Well steam and stadia can't be compared because stadia is kind of more into cross device platform. And it is more powerful than steam. Steam does not have option that stadia offers which makes stadia important but google ignoring project thing is what people worry about.