Register Now
DylanC

Best Handheld FPS?

Honestly, this is an easy one for me: Killzone Mercenary on PS Vita is a top-notch, fully fledged FPS on a handheld console. It looks incredible, plays really well and there’s still a small community who support it and play it to this day. 

What’s your favourite handheld FPS video game?

2CF5E190-6D80-4F79-8F9F-363BE9C2DD41.png

I've been itching to get a ps vita just for this game. Sadly I can only get them in a second hand store or if its brand new for a really high price due to the rarity. I dont really want to purchase it used since the last couple of consoles that I got like that always gave me some type of issue soon after I purchased them.

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I've been itching to get a ps vita just for this game. Sadly I can only get them in a second hand store or if its brand new for a really high price due to the rarity. I dont really want to purchase it used since the last couple of consoles that I got like that always gave me some type of issue soon after I purchased them.

Yeah, ideally I prefer to buy gaming hardware brand new, too. I’d say, if you’re interested in getting a Vita, you can always import one from Japan. They’re not region-locked so it should be fine (I think the X and O buttons may be reversed on Japanese models so bear that in mind). Thing is, price is only going to increase for new models as Sony has stopped manufacturing them. It’s a great console and Killzone Mercenery is definitely one of the best games on it. I also recommend the OLED model if you have the choice. Hope that helps!

Edited by DylanC

23 hours ago, DylanC said:

Yeah, ideally I prefer to buy gaming hardware brand new, too. I’d say, if you’re interested in getting a Vita, you can always import one from Japan. They’re not region-locked so it should be fine (I think the X and O buttons may be reversed on Japanese models so bear that in mind). Thing is, price is only going to increase for new models as Sony has stopped manufacturing them. It’s a great console and Killzone Mercenery is definitely one of the best games on it. I also recommend the OLED model if you have the choice. Hope that helps!

Thank you, yeah I've seen some prices online and its around the 200-300 dollars brand new it makes me really sad since I really wanted a Vita but for that price I might as well get a Switch but it only has a couple of  FPS.