Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you change your choices on replays?

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If the Gods can hear us I would like to see a continuation of this timeline in Elder Scrolls 6, but the Elder scrolls series tend to be centuries apart.

It's such a great setup for a continuation that I agree it would be tragic not to follow up with it. On the other hand, they'll want a new setting, so that might move us forward in time to a new, unrelated chapter of history, as you indicated is likely. Then again, the Aldmeri Dominion is pretty much everybody's problem by this point, so it seems like they could get away with setting the action just about anywhere. Skyrim isn't really equipped to deal with the issue since they've been weakened by the civil war anyway. So perhaps the "turning point" in dealing with the Dominion will take place in another country.

So I made this thread on Until dawn which has choices in the game that changes the final outcome. You can check that game, if you are replaying the game, then make small changes in choices options. And see the different outcome. 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:07 AM, StaceyPowers said:

It's such a great setup for a continuation that I agree it would be tragic not to follow up with it. On the other hand, they'll want a new setting, so that might move us forward in time to a new, unrelated chapter of history, as you indicated is likely. Then again, the Aldmeri Dominion is pretty much everybody's problem by this point, so it seems like they could get away with setting the action just about anywhere. Skyrim isn't really equipped to deal with the issue since they've been weakened by the civil war anyway. So perhaps the "turning point" in dealing with the Dominion will take place in another country.

Thats right, thats what I want to see too, the continuation of the fight against the Aldmeri Dominion. 

On 5/23/2019 at 12:29 PM, kingpotato said:

Thats right, thats what I want to see too, the continuation of the fight against the Aldmeri Dominion. 

it'd be interesting if the game actually was about a high elf in the Dominion. Perhaps the turning point in the war would involve internal splits within the Dominion rather than only external forces.