Register Now
killamch89

MMOs That You'd Like To See Make A Return

Over the past decade, I have played many MMOs - some of them pretty good, others not so much but I had fun playing them and making friends in-game. MMOs I'd like to see return are

Eden Eternal - because you could play as any class provided you met the requirements for unlocking the class. It meant you could be a healer in one fight and a DPS class another race. The only thing I would have changed about it is the Pay To Win aspect that started to creep in during the peak of its popularity and is what ruined and drove away many of the players.

Age Of Wushu - I used to be a part of a rogue clan of warriors that thrived at ambushing the bigger guild's members and then disappearing before re-appearing again. There was a huge alliance of the top 4 guilds that made our server boring so a group of players and myself decided to be the "villians". Unfortunately, this game suffered the same fate as Eden Eternal because of greed by the publishers.

What MMOs would like to see make a return and why?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The Matrix online was a thing!  I honestly thought you were joking until I googled it. How did I not know about this?🤣

Oh yeah it was definitively a thing and it needs to comeback, I didnt tried it myself but I would love to do it.

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

DOTAs tangent stories with campaigns can be a good MMO if they decide to make something out of it. I personally would love to see that. 

While that sounds interesting, I was talking about already existing  MMOs that were shutdown for whatever reason.