Register Now
The Blackangel

Worst Music In Games

What is the most annoying and nerve shredding music you have ever encountered in a game? The kind that makes you want to puke?

For me it’s the music from all of the Puppy Love stages in Earthworm Jim 2. It’s just that stupidass challenge music that plays everywhere. I can’t stand it.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm about to ruin your ears with this piece of work from crazy bus - I'm convinced the person who came up with this was high on meth...

14 seconds in I stopped the video. 10 seconds in I was in such a panic to stop the sound I couldn't find my mouse. It's a wired mouse that sits about 2" from my keyboard. The top of my desk is black and the mouse is white. So there's a bit of contrast there. Also my mouse pad is a picture of Nicklas Lidstrom. So it stands out.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

14 seconds in I stopped the video. 10 seconds in I was in such a panic to stop the sound I couldn't find my mouse. It's a wired mouse that sits about 2" from my keyboard. The top of my desk is black and the mouse is white. So there's a bit of contrast there. Also my mouse pad is a picture of Nicklas Lidstrom. So it stands out.

I warned you it could destroy your soul 🤣