Register Now
skyfire

Your Favorite Audio Accessory Brand?

I mostly listen with the gadgets made by the Seinheisser. They seem to be pretty good in terms of the quality of the sound. And they are also good in terms of the after sales. Most of my headphones, MIC and the other headsets are good quality from them. 

Which is your favorite brand while you use it for gaming?

On 12/21/2019 at 2:11 AM, skyfire said:

Never tried Hyper X but must be good if you have a good experience. I will continue to use Seinheizer as long as I can. 

Both are pretty good products but the Hyper X gaming headsets are at a far more affordable budget though so that's why I brought it up. There are also others like Razer, Steelseries and the Corsair wireless ones which are good choices as well.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:23 PM, skyfire said:

I recently checked out the soundlogics and it is not a bad brand. It seems like pretty good on battery and also it can be good for the sound too. 

I haven't really heard of them before - where is their company based?

Sony. Some of the low end stinkers notwithstanding, they come up with good cans that consistently fly under the radar, MA900s, ZX750BN, ZX700, XBA series to name a few. Not to mention they are the ones who started the whole portable audio craze all them years ago with Walkpersons and not too bad pack in headphones to boot. There's always a soft spot in my heart, and knowing that my V6s will outlast Armageddon helps as well.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:18 AM, skyfire said:

I assume, german tech with chinese manufacturer as usual. As this space is moslty crowded with the chinese manufacturer with only design patent being german or US based. 

I get it.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have stuck with the boat, bose, HBL, seinheisser. Those brands being german and pretty much known is why I am going around them. But I have lot left to explore in the meantime too. 

I would go for some Seinheissers but they're a bit too expensive right now - same for Bose. 

Has anyone used Astro? I own myself Astro A40 for years on end (older 2015 model) and like them, yes they not cheap but they do offer great sounds and comes a basic mixer. WIth the Mixer at least you can plug in any headset that you own 🙂 

Hopefully that my set will last me for sometime before I get new headset, I glued mine so many times and it's just had it's life but love them. 

On 3/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, Empire said:

Has anyone used Astro? I own myself Astro A40 for years on end (older 2015 model) and like them, yes they not cheap but they do offer great sounds and comes a basic mixer. WIth the Mixer at least you can plug in any headset that you own 🙂 

Hopefully that my set will last me for sometime before I get new headset, I glued mine so many times and it's just had it's life but love them. 

I've heard of them before but that was a long time ago and I've never really used them before. Where are they from?

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've heard of them before but that was a long time ago and I've never really used them before. Where are they from?

They are an amercian brand 🙂 Makes a change for it not to be an China or where ever. Based in San Francisco, thy been going for 30 or more years now. No idea what year they started. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

They are an amercian brand 🙂 Makes a change for it not to be an China or where ever. Based in San Francisco, thy been going for 30 or more years now. No idea what year they started. 

That's great actually. At least they must have some level of quality because the US is more stringent in terms of the quality of their products.