Register Now
skyfire

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

I don't know how many of you played the previous version of ghost recon. But this new version seems to be pretty good compared to the earlier ones in the context of graphics and the modes that it offers. It's just too early to say how others will find this game, I hope something positive but we never know. In between check out the gameplay. 

I bought the pre order and ive done all main missions except killing walker. Its definatly different from wildlands. Some things i like some i dont but im having fun playing it.

Even though it seems to be a big open world like wildlands it seems it took way less time to do all missions before walker mission.

I liked having a 4 man team on single player so its a bit different being a one man army...lol plus im not the greatest at face to face battle. I pretty much play sniper all the way and Ghost Recon is bout only fighting/battle game i can actually play. I tried others like COD and similar but just totally suck at it.

With that said for me i give it a 4 outta 5 star.

21 hours ago, Maddog1967 said:

I bought the pre order and ive done all main missions except killing walker. Its definatly different from wildlands. Some things i like some i dont but im having fun playing it.

Even though it seems to be a big open world like wildlands it seems it took way less time to do all missions before walker mission.

I liked having a 4 man team on single player so its a bit different being a one man army...lol plus im not the greatest at face to face battle. I pretty much play sniper all the way and Ghost Recon is bout only fighting/battle game i can actually play. I tried others like COD and similar but just totally suck at it.

With that said for me i give it a 4 outta 5 star.

How was your experience with the bugs and some of the issues in the game technically?