Register Now
Jayson

Racing Games

7 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah back then I had no idea how bad the series would end up being.

The only bad thing about going back to those NFS games is that the graphics dont hold up anymore. I played NFS underground 2 a couple of months ago and even though the nostalgia was great the graphics didnt aged that well.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't say it is completely bad - it's more along the lines of being very mediocre right now.

Yeah, agreed. And too reliant on asshole FMV actors. Kinda like in the 90's but worse.

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The only bad thing about going back to those NFS games is that the graphics dont hold up anymore. I played NFS underground 2 a couple of months ago and even though the nostalgia was great the graphics didnt aged that well.

At least the gameplay is still fun.

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It's to be expected because of the drastic graphical improvements over the last decade but I agree with @Alyxx that the gameplay is way more fun compared to the more modern NFS titles.

Just now, killamch89 said:

It's to be expected because of the drastic graphical improvements over the last decade but I agree with @Alyxx that the gameplay is way more fun compared to the more modern NFS titles.

Oh yeah the gameplay is still fun after all these years, they should make an HD remake again.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd look forward to it if it was on the level of a RE2 remake but knowing EA they'd screw it up somehow...

Thats the problem with EA nowadays , they dont want to invest in games anymore, they just wants a simple cash grab game that will allow them holding on to the license for a few more years. I wouldnt mind a remake having micro transactions as skins if that meant having the original Need for speed underground or Most Wanted fully remade, I dont play online that much to even flex the skins anyway. 

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Thats the problem with EA nowadays , they dont want to invest in games anymore, they just wants a simple cash grab game that will allow them holding on to the license for a few more years. I wouldnt mind a remake having micro transactions as skins if that meant having the original Need for speed underground or Most Wanted fully remade, I dont play online that much to even flex the skins anyway. 

I'd much rather no microtransactions at all and they'd probably pack it with microtransactions so I'd defintely rather they don't.