Register Now
skyfire

League of Legends coming to Android

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

So I checked today for the new pre registration queue. And it seems the league of legends is soon coming to the android. 

What do you think about this news? Excited?

Yeah I saw the news, it seems that is going to consoles as well, I have an account but I have only played a couple of times, some of my friends are addicted to LOL. Since I dont have a pc of my own I have never paid much attention to the game but maybe now I will.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Going to the mobile scene means more microtransactions so this game won't really appeal to me at all.

Well its a free game, thats their only income. The cinematics are cool though, but yeah I feel you I dont want to deal with microtransactions either.

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I saw the news, it seems that is going to consoles as well, I have an account but I have only played a couple of times, some of my friends are addicted to LOL. Since I dont have a pc of my own I have never paid much attention to the game but maybe now I will.

I think the PC and the mobile version registration would vary though. I don't think both will sync. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Registration as in, for syncing google play has the long method same sync like PC based game. I think cross play would be harder for LOL but I'll wait till release. Who knows they may release different heroes too. 

oh I see, I was talking to a friend about this the other day, if they where going to port the whole LOL game to mobile and consoles or if it was to be a different version or another game mode. According to him is the main game and other game modes but yeah crossplay might be difficult. It will probably be like Fortnite cross play.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:13 PM, kingpotato said:

oh I see, I was talking to a friend about this the other day, if they where going to port the whole LOL game to mobile and consoles or if it was to be a different version or another game mode. According to him is the main game and other game modes but yeah crossplay might be difficult. It will probably be like Fortnite cross play.

I'm not sure you'd get crossplay between both the mobile version and the pc version to work because of so many different factors including processing speed among other things.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:43 AM, kingpotato said:

Yes the game seems like a new or variation of PC game. the new one is going to be released for both android and consoles. the new one is named "wild Rift". They are launching it with 40 heroes. 

On 10/20/2019 at 6:28 PM, skyfire said:

Yes the game seems like a new or variation of PC game. the new one is going to be released for both android and consoles. the new one is named "wild Rift". They are launching it with 40 heroes. 

Thats sound more reasonable than porting the main game into mobile with crossplay