Register Now
killamch89

Oh Konami...

35 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

This all says one thing. Konami is two steps away from declaring bankruptcy and going out of business, and they're desperately trying to avoid that and stay in business.

From what I heard its the other way around, they are actually making more money now in the mobile market. Hence the reason why they no longer focus on console games. They sold the heart of our favorite games for money.

12 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Turning Silent Hill into a slot machine instead of an actual game though? That doesn't exactly inspire a lot of faith in them for me.

As far as I'm concerned Silent hill , Contra , Castllevenia and Metal Gear Solid and many others are over. I'm not expecting a decent game from those franchises anymore. 😭

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

As far as I'm concerned Silent hill , Contra , Castllevenia and Metal Gear Solid and many others are over. I'm not expecting a decent game from those franchises anymore. 😭

Same here - couldn't they sell their gaming licenses to Capcom or other competent gaming companies?

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm about to the point that I'm not even going to come into the Gaming News section anymore. All it does is it either makes me sick, or depresses me.

Game Companies.jpg

It's sure going to be a long-ass wait - it probably won't stop until governments start regulating them and then most of them will go out of business completely.