Register Now
skyfire

BattleRite MOBA

If you are into action brawler type of the MOBA. I am sure you'd love to check out the battlerite. I personally have tried one match and so far it seems okayish to me. Though there are some good other brawler games than this but I wanted to test it anyway. 

Check out the gameplay. 

I like the fact that we have a battle royal moba style game, what I don't like is the fact that you have to pay for it. As one of the couple thousand players to still constantly enjoy the base game, I think its only right that we deserve some kind of compensation for our time spent playing your game.

Just now, Empire said:

I like the fact that we have a battle royal moba style game, what I don't like is the fact that you have to pay for it. As one of the couple thousand players to still constantly enjoy the base game, I think its only right that we deserve some kind of compensation for our time spent playing your game.

It's how most games are designed right now and there is nothing we can do about it as long as we want to play it... The money is coming out.