Register Now
Cameron Taylor

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - my money is theirs to enjoy, so it's really satisfying seeing that they are enjoying life all because of me but they are not taking my PS4 console 😂. 

Laughs, they aren't going to take all you have because of love, No. You'll share with them when they are with you, and not given them that one cos its a personal one.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, they aren't going to take all you have because of love, No. You'll share with them when they are with you, and not given them that one cos its a personal one.

If it's possible to give it all to them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking it. Kids and loved ones are all the same way when it comes to taking things from their older brother. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If it's possible to give it all to them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking it. Kids and loved ones are all the same way when it comes to taking things from their older brother. 

Yes, they simply wants to gain from their older brother. If your juniors aren't gaining from you, they'll simply talk ill about you, that you're very mean lol.