Register Now
TechnicGeek

Where do you buy games?

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Why you go for that many sites. Stream has the largest collection of games, and provides the best rates over the internet. It's better to use that instead of G2A.

Maybe he's trying to compare all of them and buy from any that offers him a better deal.

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Maybe he's trying to compare all of them and buy from any that offers him a better deal.

It's better to stick to the trusted ones. For just 10 or 20 bucks, I don't think we should compromise with our data and security. Obviously, steam is much more trustworthy than G2A or even epic.

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

It's better to stick to the trusted ones. For just 10 or 20 bucks, I don't think we should compromise with our data and security. Obviously, steam is much more trustworthy than G2A or even epic.

Exactly, it's actually what some people fail to understand till it comes back to bite them in the ass for using a wrong channel. 

24 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Nowadays I also buy games from CDkeys and Joltfun using Bitcoin - they always have some pretty good deals on Steam keys and the customer service is excellent.

Cryptocurrencies transactions are always very sweet. I wonder if Amazon accepts it as a means of payment for games? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Cryptocurrencies transactions are always very sweet. I wonder if Amazon accepts it as a means of payment for games? 

What? Bitcoin is accepted for gaming? I didn't know that. I have some money left on my Bitcoin wallet, now I can use them for that . Lol. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

What? Bitcoin is accepted for gaming? I didn't know that. I have some money left on my Bitcoin wallet, now I can use them for that . Lol. 😆

I'm not sure if Amazon accepts cryptocurrency transactions. I haven't tried finding out yet but if they do, it's definitely cool. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if Amazon accepts cryptocurrency transactions. I haven't tried finding out yet but if they do, it's definitely cool. 

Nope, they don't accept it yet. I was talking about joltfun and cdkey websites you were talking about above. Do they accept Bitcoin?

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Nope, they don't accept it yet. I was talking about joltfun and cdkey websites you were talking about above. Do they accept Bitcoin?

Well, it's a shame that they are yet to be accepting cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) for their transactions. Hopefully, they will soon. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's a shame that they are yet to be accepting cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) for their transactions. Hopefully, they will soon. 

Amazon has headquarters in the US, and they have some strict rules and regulations for the private companies. So, it might be the reason they haven't accepted it yet. But what about joltfun and cdkey, do they accept Bitcoin?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Amazon has headquarters in the US, and they have some strict rules and regulations for the private companies. So, it might be the reason they haven't accepted it yet. But what about joltfun and cdkey, do they accept Bitcoin?

Yes, Joltfun accept Bitcoin transactions. It's even written in their homepage. 

https://joltfun.com/

Screenshot_20210810-202045.thumb.png.9d200848bb9bdff8d93207613453f42d.png

20 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh thanks a lot for the details. I would try to explore the site. I do have some money on Bitcoin wallet. Let's see what they have in their store. 😊

Alright, mate. Just take your time and get the best deals out of spending your cryptocurrency on games.