Register Now
The Blackangel

Favorite AVGN Episode

What is your favorite episode? I would have to say the Pepsiman episode. I had never even heard of the damn thing before this episode. But James was absolutely hilarious in it. I was cracking up the whole time I watched the episode when it was uploaded. I have Yo! Noid and have had it for years. I knew that there were a lot of companies that were in no way related to video gaming, that had released games. But I never knew that Pepsi had done it as well. But in my opinion, Pepsiman has to be one of his absolute best episodes. I haven't seen every AVGN episode, but I've seen most of them. Pepsiman has my vote.

What's yours?

I'll probably change my mind in 5 minutes, but for now I'm going to say the Godzilla Games episode. This felt like a more personal journey for him, but still managed to make the episode very funny. Action 52/Cheetamen, Home Alone games w/Macaulay Culkin, Toxic Crusaders w/Lloyd Kaufman (That one is hilarious), Mario 3, Batman Games, Dark Castle and the Philips CDI are all very good as well, but I'll stick with Godzilla for the moment.

37 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I honestly don't think I can even pick a favourite.  There are SO many good ones.  I will give a shout out for the one I feel is the most unique and interesting, Polybius.

That one was good. It made the infamous Polybius almost seem real. Like I've said a few times already, I played a game in an arcade here that was called Polybius, but obviously it wasn't the infamous one. It couldn't be as the infamous Polybius never existed....

...............right?

LOL