Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you ever look back and think "I was a dumbass"?

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Say what what what? What did I miss? I have RDR2 all set and ready to go with the latest update after having corrupted files twice. Is it that update that caused it? I have my old data saved and ready to go on it too. Now I'm scared. It wouldn't hurt me as much to just start over, but damn. I found some gems that I don't even remember where what was. 

What were some of the things you found? I know the game pretty well and can probably point you to where at least a couple of them are.

On 12/30/2020 at 8:56 AM, Withywarlock said:

Not being able to find the exit shortly after the assassination of Emperor Uriel Septim in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I spent my whole weekend looking around not realising the hidden entrance where the assassin came through was still open. I could've just reloaded a save but never thought to. For context, this was the tutorial zone. Not the best place to get stuck.

I don't think I've ever topped that moment.

It's definitely going make you feel awkward when the answer to what you are looking for is staring at you in the face but you ended up not seeing. 

10 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

Oh I'm long past feeling awkward about it. It was fifteen years ago after all! xD

Yeah, 15 long years is a long time to get over such feelings obviously. We have all got a share of bubbles from playing games.