Register Now
Kane99

Halo co-creator’s Disintegration will shut down its servers, months after release

This is sad news. I always hate hearing that a new game gets shut down due to low or no activity. It looks like the game Disintegration is being shut down this November, so multiplayer will not longer work after that. I'm sure if there are any fans of the game, they can figure out a way to start their own servers. Thankfully the game looks to have a single player mode, so you can go that route if you want to try the game out. Maybe if more people show interest in the game, they'll bring the multiplayer back. 

Read more about this news here:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/halo-co-creators-disintegration-will-shut-down-its-servers-months-after-release/

On 9/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, skyfire said:

Graphics wise and the gameplay wise it was not a bad production. I think they should make the game open source if they are not going to continue to it. I think that woould make many programmer gamers turn that into some other game. 

it's not that easy, there is much  proprietary code that goes into a game that they probably don't want to put out there.