Register Now
_B_

What console do you play GTA 5 on?

I used to play it on PS4 quite a lot but as soon as I got a better computer, I moved to that instead (it was a blessing that GTA 5 was free as well for PC). I do still use my PS4 controller for PC though as I am used to it (and it's easier :P). Which console do you guys who play GTA 5 use?

I had it on PS3 back in the day and I have it now on Epic PC thanks to a giveaway but I will never touch it becuase the "Rockstar Social Club" DRM is fucking attrocious.  It demands that you are online which is bad enough but it also demands a new login (Email address, password and all) every time you log in followed by about 7 pages of Captcha and even then it inexplicably almost never works!  All for a 7 year old game with a greedy online mode leech... NO FUCKING THANK YOU!

I originally got it for the Xbox 360 when the game first came out. I then upgraded to the Xbox One version eventually and once I got a decent PC, I took advantage of the Epic Game Stores free release of GTA V. I only really play it on Xbox One and PC though. Haven't really played it much on PC though.