Register Now
killamch89

Foldable Laptops actually exists

24 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I'd say paper display if come in then the price is challenged I mean 2K for foldable laptops and tablets would be pretty good till paper displays come in. 

Samsung already have a very flexible display that they were working on but they said it won't be out for a few years at least. Paper-like displays won't start popping up until around 2025 at least so that's somewhat of a long wait.

47 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Samsung already have a very flexible display that they were working on but they said it won't be out for a few years at least. Paper-like displays won't start popping up until around 2025 at least so that's somewhat of a long wait.

I'm sorry to trace back to my earlier point but I can't understand why this is still being discussed.  This is a ingenious but totally pointless solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

It's like that story from back in the 60's when NASA allegedly spent millions of taxpayers dollars developing a pen that would work in outer space when the Russian Cosmonauts used a pencil.

THE PROBLEM HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLVED!

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry to trace back to my earlier point but I can't understand why this is still being discussed.  This is a ingenious but totally pointless solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

It's like that story from back in the 60's when NASA allegedly spent millions of taxpayers dollars developing a pen that would work in outer space when the Russian Cosmonauts used a pencil.

THE PROBLEM HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLVED!

He mentioned paper displays so I was just letting him know that Samsung was working on something similar but it was years away from production.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah that could be the case but considering china and others got entire 2020 for innovation which could definitely from what I have seen.