Register Now
Damon1

What puzzle were you most proud of solving?

I was supremely and ridiculously proud of myself this past week because I managed to solve TWO puzzles in a row in TWO games without looking up any hints. To anyone here who is good at solving puzzles, this probably sounds quite silly. But I truly am that pathetic at them. The puzzles I solved were really simple too. But hey, at least I didn’t have to cheat for once.

One of the puzzles just involved stepping in a correct pattern across a floor so as not to die. The other had to do with trying to get a meter up to a certain amount of “full,” and I had to figure out which buttons to press to fill up the meter at the appropriate amounts added together. Retroactive Spam Removed. 

I am sure that many here excel at solving much harder puzzles. What puzzles are you particularly proud that you managed to solve either by yourself or with only a minimal amount of assistance?

Edited by Shagger

I was never good at puzzle games, I was bad. So edit the title to say what's your worst puzzle game 😛

https://store.steampowered.com/app/838410 link to a game that I last played months ago, and tell you the truth that the fact that I like the game, it offers all different puzzles and little games that you can do. It's far more fun with other people that you know.  

On 12/2/2020 at 8:27 AM, skyfire said:

You may also find "The Room" series pretty fun to play on mobile devices. 

I'm not really a big fan of puzzle games but since this one is available on mobile devices, I'm most likely going to try it out.