Register Now
killamch89

Best Character Customization You've Ever Come Across In An MMO

I've played many MMOs over the years but the one thing I've noticed with most of them is that they're severely lacking in the character customization department. However, there is one game that has always managed to impress me in this department and it's Champions Online. In Champions Online, you can literally tweak every aspect of your character including their moveset to truly create your perfect character. Anything you can think of, you can create in Champions Online. I'd like to your contender for best character customization and why?

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Honestly, MUDs are great for this, as your ability to customize and bring to life your character is limited only by your ability to write well.

That's what I've noticed. For some reason, I was expecting something with 2-D/3-D graphics but it's a good call nonetheless.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:56 AM, killamch89 said:

I've played many MMOs over the years but the one thing I've noticed with most of them is that they're severely lacking in the character customization department. However, there is one game that has always managed to impress me in this department and it's Champions Online. In Champions Online, you can literally tweak every aspect of your character including their moveset to truly create your perfect character. Anything you can think of, you can create in Champions Online. I'd like to your contender for best character customization and why?

Champions Online stood out completely when it comes to character customization and it's one of the best rewarding aspects of the game for me. You can literally get your character to be exactly what comes up in your fantasy.