Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that take place in or express a protagonist’s mental state or inner demons

19 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I play only the games which I like. I had dropped many games in midway. I have seen people, who still finishes every game irrespective if they really enjoy playing that or not. I normally, play only the games I likes, not because such a crap I have purchased and I am obliged to finish that. 😆

It's actually a fact that no gamer would be able to keep playing all games ever released or even all the ones he or she got already. You're bound to stop playing some as time goes by. 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:12 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually a fact that no gamer would be able to keep playing all games ever released or even all the ones he or she got already. You're bound to stop playing some as time goes by. 

But I literally met some gamers who play all the stuffs they buy. They just don't want to spoil any bit of their penny, if they have bought the game, they will complete it, however they can. It's juts impossible for me. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

But I literally met some gamers who play all the stuffs they buy. They just don't want to spoil any bit of their penny, if they have bought the game, they will complete it, however they can. It's juts impossible for me. 

Yeah - I do agree with you on this that there are some gamers like that who plays way too much but in a healthy way. 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:31 PM, Heatman said:

To be fair enough, I do agree on that because it's shocking how they naturally came up with something like that. It's not something normal that you get to see every day. 

That's why I can't wait to see what they'll do with the next Outlast game.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I can't wait to see what they'll do with the next Outlast game.

Exactly - We are all looking forward to what they are cooking and planning up next with their next project. Hopefully, it's not going to be letdown. 

On 8/31/2021 at 11:38 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly - We are all looking forward to what they are cooking and planning up next with their next project. Hopefully, it's not going to be letdown. 

Hopefully not. Already there is so much of a hype going on for this horror game. The earlier two games were good enough, and I just loved their gameplay. Will be looking for it when it launches. 😊

55 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hopefully not. Already there is so much of a hype going on for this horror game. The earlier two games were good enough, and I just loved their gameplay. Will be looking for it when it launches. 😊

Yeah - it's far more better that they produce something that's going to put a good picture of them in our eyes that the poor image we have for so long. 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:33 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's far more better that they produce something that's going to put a good picture of them in our eyes that the poor image we have for so long. 

That is gonna be released soon. But yeah, the poster of the game has become too old now. We now need the game version of it. I am too excited for this one. 

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That is gonna be released soon. But yeah, the poster of the game has become too old now. We now need the game version of it. I am too excited for this one. 

Yeah - we are all fingers crossed in wait for what happens next with what they have in store for us. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - we are all fingers crossed in wait for what happens next with what they have in store for us. 

As per the reports, it is only confirmed for the PC. No information whether itbwill be available for PS or any other consoles. I don't have any problem though, as I have both. 😊

IMG_20210904_113109.thumb.jpg.f8509c50ab03f9f664f7b6367fee6426.jpg

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

As per the reports, it is only confirmed for the PC. No information whether itbwill be available for PS or any other consoles. I don't have any problem though, as I have both. 😊

IMG_20210904_113109.thumb.jpg.f8509c50ab03f9f664f7b6367fee6426.jpg

That's awesome - it's the beauty that comes with having more than one gaming platform to use as you don't limited to a particular player. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's awesome - it's the beauty that comes with having more than one gaming platform to use as you don't limited to a particular player. 

When I bought my PC, that was not for any gaming purpose. But the I keep on enhancing my specs bit by bit. Firstly I installed 16 GB ram for animation purpose, and later 2 GB graphics card for gaming purpose.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

When I bought my PC, that was not for any gaming purpose. But the I keep on enhancing my specs bit by bit. Firstly I installed 16 GB ram for animation purpose, and later 2 GB graphics card for gaming purpose.

You were painstaking building it to be perfectly suited for gaming even though it wasn't your initial plan but it all worked out alright.