Register Now
killamch89

3080 TI leaks

In another edition of GPUs that won't be available on release, we have leaks of the 3080 TI with 20 Gb of RAM. It seems that this card will be priced around the range as the Rx 6900 XT. I hope they'll be available in another 4 months at most but we'll probably have to wait for the launch of the RTX 4000 series before we see that these cards are available.

Just now, killamch89 said:

In another edition of GPUs that won't be available on release, we have leaks of the 3080 TI with 20 Gb of RAM. It seems that this card will be priced around the range as the Rx 6900 XT. I hope they'll be available in another 4 months at most but we'll probably have to wait for the launch of the RTX 4000 series before we see that these cards are available.

Forgot to link the video...

If it performs lower than the 3090 but costs the same as 6900 XT, then only people that are interested in Ray Tracing are going to buy it (or Nvidia fanbois), because it makes no sense to buy something expensive when there is an alternative for cheaper price

On 2/5/2021 at 3:39 AM, Patrik said:

If it performs lower than the 3090 but costs the same as 6900 XT, then only people that are interested in Ray Tracing are going to buy it (or Nvidia fanbois), because it makes no sense to buy something expensive when there is an alternative for cheaper price

Actually it'll be about 12 GB and will costs a bit less than the 6900 XT so it can provide some good competition. As a matter of fact, the 6900 XT isn't much more powerful than the 6800 XT.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually it'll be about 12 GB and will costs a bit less than the 6900 XT so it can provide some good competition. As a matter of fact, the 6900 XT isn't much more powerful than the 6800 XT.

Pretty good price and VRAM (strong one) actually, i believe it will win since it supports Ray Tracing when the AMD ones don't

14 hours ago, Patrik said:

Pretty good price and VRAM (strong one) actually, i believe it will win since it supports Ray Tracing when the AMD ones don't

AMD does support Ray Tracing - it's just not quite as advanced as Nvidia's version.