Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst thing you ever did to someone in a game?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Why would he wanna pick another fight with you when he barely survived the first try. If you're a bully, you would keep intimidating him after that day cos of what happened already. 

I was actually the one who was bullied,but he just pissed me off to the point that I wasn't going to take anymore of his shit, and wanted to make sure he got it that I wasn't a girl he wanted to fuck with.

33 minutes ago, Joshua Farrell said:

The last thing I remember doing to people, was ganging up on the new people in the game with a group. The group of us would do this to people we wanted to leave, even if we weren't in each other's guilds and clans. Half the time we would get the rage quit reaction, which made it that much funnier.

This is exactly what happens in a Facebook game group that we play where new members are at the mercy of the older members. When I hear the rage quit reactions especially when the game becomes very frustrating for some, I'd poke him or her to quit already and stop threatening to quit. 

53 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I was actually the one who was bullied,but he just pissed me off to the point that I wasn't going to take anymore of his shit, and wanted to make sure he got it that I wasn't a girl he wanted to fuck with.

If it was me, I wouldn't stop terrorizing him until law enforcement gets involved and even then I'd just wait for a moment when their guard is down and attack again but leave no evidence behind so he couldn't prove any of the claims.

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Standing up for yourself was the best thing you had done for yourself in that situation because if you didn't, he would keep dealing with you and never stop.