Register Now
Kane99

Game Show themed games

What are some of your favorite game show games? From Wheel of Fortune, The Price is Right, Jeopardy!, and many more. What are some of the Game Show themed games you enjoy playing? 

I'd say stuff like Wheel of Fortune is what I tend to get into, as I have a couple of them on the NES. But also Jeopardy, or anything trivia related. What would you guys say are your faves?

I liked Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout's presentation because it was like game shows such as 50/50, It's a Knockout and Get Your Own Back, but I can't think of many video games based on TV shows. Fort Boyard has a video game but at £22.99 and Mixed reviews on Steam I don't fancy finding out for myself how true it is to the show first-hand.

My partner liked Buzz on Playstation 2 many moons ago. If she's still got it we may have to dig that out. I think the PC equivilent is Jackbox, though it's my understanding that streamers and their audience can play along with that too.

Beyond that, the only other original quiz show game I can think of was The Guy Game, but the less said of that the better.