Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

This Land Is My Land for PC

Looks interesting, but I just hope they improve the running gameplay more. Native Americans they didn't mount animals, they ran instead by themselves, so this game, in my opinion needs the best running simulation animations out there, like when we play we would wanna run around and run around more and more. Personally a bit of camera movement, while running would be nice and a bit more of torso movement for the character. My humble opinion.

On 1/18/2021 at 6:26 AM, Empire said:

Looks interesting, but I just hope they improve the running gameplay more. Native Americans they didn't mount animals, they ran instead by themselves, so this game, in my opinion needs the best running simulation animations out there, like when we play we would wanna run around and run around more and more. Personally a bit of camera movement, while running would be nice and a bit more of torso movement for the character. My humble opinion.

That's a good point. I did see a lot of trekking in another video. But they also did show horseback riding too. For this game, they definitely would need some great movement mechanics.