Register Now
Kane99

PlayShow Jeopardy!

Has anyone here played this one yet? I hear it's pretty much available on everything right now, and uses actual clips from episodes of Jeopardy. I watched a video of Funhaus playing it, and it works on voice. It sounds like it's be a chaotic bit of fun. 

Check the trailer out below:

I think I may have to get some of my friends to check this one out. I think it adds clips from the shows history, so that's going to be a ton of content. 

This game uses a similar mechanic to Jackbox games, where each player logs in to a central website to okay with their phones while you watch a classic Jeopardy episode. Conceptually, this is a good thing. In practice, it falls short. Yet I hear that voice recognition is poor, the web interface is buggy, and the timer counts down just as fast for speech or text entry. I hoped this would be better than the awful game Ubisoft made earlier this year. It was not.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'll definitely have to check this out  because I do have Jeopardy on my phone as an App. By the way, what platform is this on? 

Pretty much everything. Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and I think even on the Switch. But I believe it's also works through mobile. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

This game uses a similar mechanic to Jackbox games, where each player logs in to a central website to okay with their phones while you watch a classic Jeopardy episode. Conceptually, this is a good thing. In practice, it falls short. Yet I hear that voice recognition is poor, the web interface is buggy, and the timer counts down just as fast for speech or text entry. I hoped this would be better than the awful game Ubisoft made earlier this year. It was not.

Yeah it's kind of similar to Jackbox. And yes, the voice recognition is really poor. Watch this video of Funhaus playing it. There's a few times they say something that comes out complete gibberish and it still get the answer correct. As well, the creators of the game sponsored this video lol.