Register Now
Kane99

Resident Evil Re:Verse

Has anyone heard of Resident Evil Re:Verse? It's supposedly coming out for free with RE Village, but I do wonder if this game will be released outside of the Village release. Essentially, it's like a multiplayer game where you face off against characters from RE history. I don't know if it's something I'd get, but I'm sure some people are into it. 

Anyone going to pick this one up? It just came out today, and to me it feels like it kinda came out of nowhere. I know it was announced a while ago, but I haven't seen anything about it otherwise. I feel like they just released this without much fanfare because maybe they have another stinker on their hands. I hear it's getting mediocre reviews as well. From the likes of: 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/resident-evil-reverse-review-e2-80-93-a-massive-miss-for-capcom/ar-AA13nnbz

and

https://www.dexerto.com/reviews/resident-evil-reverse-review-1967192/

It kinda reminds me of the various attempts they've tried to make co-op shooters/pvp games. It never seems to go right when they spin-off the series a bit. 

Has anyone checked it out yet? Is it worth checking out? It has 6 player pvp, so that in a way sounds fun. I want to hear what you guys think though. Or are you guys going to pass on this one? 

Like you rightly said it just came out of nowhere and aside the news of its release sometime last year nothing else has been said about it, I would watch out for some Gameplay videos on streaming platforms and Maybe give it a try if it's worth the time.

I expect this to be dead very quickly. I've seen no one really caring for it and it just doesn't look very good. I'll definitely be shocked if the roadmap they announced for this actually gets seen through to the end rather than just scrapped early due to low player counts.

It doesn't look bad or play Bad it's nice to see Resident Evil 7 is getting referenced in here and I'm going to be pretty good at third person shooters and Resident Evil don't forget about that and I especially like how I think you become a b.o.w when you die let's just hope that it doesn't end up like a failure of Resident Evil resistance as we all know what happened there hackers just kept ruining everything