Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you want from TLOU HBO series?

I hope it won't be a scene to scene retelling of the events of the game, because that would be boring, and I'd be annoyed at the changes to the story.

I also hope that it will focus more on Ellie than on Joel. My absolute favorite part of the first game was when Ellie was separated from Joel, escaping the cannibals.

I would like for them to keep it in serious mode and not pg13 it and dumb us down for a broader audience. That's where The Walking Dead failed. I think they should highlight who the fireflies personally are and not keep it a big mystery looking at writings on the wall. We know they had good intention, so they should build up on some of those firefly characters. I hope they don't make the whole series as flashbacks. I hate that. Start it off as they did in the game with his daughter, and go from there. Please don't keep flashbacking!!!  

For me, I'd like a somewhat fresh perspective on the events of the game. I don't mind a few side stories here and there as long as they're well done and please make it for mature audience. I want the brutality and viciousness of the TLUO universe to be properly represented. I want blood, gore, guts etc.